|My old New Bohemian jean jacket - resurrected after it fell apart in the wash.|
|yeah, my peace sign is crooked.|
I'm changing the blog even though i have no ideas for a topic. Here is what i did today so i can be true to what i said yesterday that i was going to do today :
1. Didn't sleep much at all last night. Finished reading a book call The Mothers... so-so.
2. Took a bath, but didn't wash my hair because i didn't have the energy.
3. Ate leftover cold quinoa out of the pan that Brian made for breakfast. (It was not exciting.)
4. Met with my friend Dick and his elderly parents who are looking at the condo across from me. I hope to have them as new neighbors so i talked up the place. (I should really look into selling real estate!)....though i can't say for sure they are moving in, so maybe not.
5. Checked Facebook about 84,000 times. Posted only a couple of times i think, about Susan T's online dating story.
6. Read California at the pool today when the sun came out. Was there nearly two hours all by myself. It was great!
7. Got too hot so came to my patio and embroidered some more on my jean jacket (as seen above) and my very old Old Navy pants.
8. Made a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner.
9. Helped neighbor Bob close up the pool for the evening.
10. Watched Jimmy Fallon on DVR - the one with Adam Levine.
11. Changed my blog.
What have y'all been doing?
Notes to Self:
Sunrise: 6:32 am
Sunset: 7:46 pm
High/low temp: 69/52
Book Count: Since May i have read 28 books (I've been keeping a list). Recently The Mothers and Looking for Alaska, and Reconstructing Amelia.
Longest Run: 41 minutes
What I'm looking forward to: Flyfishing the Metoulis next week!
Word Count: 248