Menu you of the Day
Music: Amos Lee's El Camino
Book: Ahab's Wife. Still loving it. I've just had a busy week and not much time to read.
In my glass: Some Penguin chardonnay. Cheap, but good.
Photos: (If you are on Facebook these will be redundant....) Troy's girlfriend Pam's mom had a 70th birthday party last night and it was a lot of fun. #1 This is my sister's daughter Jessica.(I love this photo of her!) #2 Jessica's brother Christopher (who is something like 6'7" tall), me, Brian and my nephew Brian. #3, the knuckleheads with Brian (Troy's son) ; #4 Kylee and Brian; #5 (Kylee actually took this one) I liked it so i bumped it in PhotoShop; #6 Troy; #7 My dad with brother Scott; #8 and Mom and Dad (or as i like to call them, Bruce and Elodie)
1. It's been a nice lazy rainy day. I watched Valentine's Day this morning. then it took nearly two hours to load up and resize these photos (over 275 in all that i had to edit) for Facebook.
2. I'm still in my snowflake pajamas. Is it wrong to be drinking wine while still wearing your pajamas all day? I feel like a bad mom in a Made-for-TV movie!
3. I have not watched Anderson Cooper for over a week now. I haven't heard one pundit talk about Libya or Elizabeth Taylor's death or Linday Lohan's father or Charlie Sheen. It's been nice. And i have slept well all week long.
4. Maybe there is something to this apathy stuff.
5. Not only that. I took my blood pressure yesterday and it was 115/80. That's the lowest it's been since i've been checking it. (I'm also on new medication though too.)
6. Last week was the first time i could have worn shorts while running. I love when we start to emerge from the winter doldrums!
7. I don't have much to say today really but i wanted to change the blog. I'm counting on y'all to come up with some ideas to talk about.