I must be drunk....because....
1. I must be drunk because....I am listening to Christmas music on my iTunes as i type. And i like it!
2. I must be drunk because i bought a Christmas cd on iTunes just now. I bought Dustin Kensrue's. It almost doesn't sound like a Christmas album, sort of how Bruce Cockburn's doesn't or Ottmar Liebert. You could almost listen to it all year.
3. I must be drunk ....cause i watched George W.'s interview with Matt Lauer the other day and i didn't feel the need to throw anything at the tv while watching it. I didn't even feel my blood pressure rising as i watched.
4. I must be drunk.... because i already bought a Christmas present today. (for my parents)
5. I must be drunk...because i called my mom today too.
6. I must be drunk... because i do not take Sarah Palin seriously when she says she is going to run for President.
7. I must be drunk ... because I was at an all day union meeting for the next 'flavor of the month' on the new union vision and i signed up for one committee and ALMOST signed up for a second one. In the end i backed out, knowing i can only be committed so much. But that i even considered it... makes me feel like i must be drunk.
8. I must be drunk...because i bought 6 books this month alone. I am so worried that i won't have something to read at our beach vacation on Thanksgiving that i keep buying books.
9. I must be drunk...because i keep posting odd contrasty photos of myself. (This photo i posted today is me holding either a bottle of wine and i thought, but then again, it could be a bottle of olive oil. Extra virgin of course. )Just like me! )
10. I must be drunk...because i spent $45 on shampoo and conditioner today.
11. I must be drunk because i have cooked three nights in a row.
12. I must be drunk because i am.
What things have you done lately that make you want to blame it on being drunk? (I'm thinking louie, this is right up YOUR alley! LOL.)