MENU OF THE DAY:
In my Glass: first sip of a glass of Wente Brothers chardonnay.
On iTunes: Friend of the Devil by Counting Crows.
Book: I'm reading about four of them. Can't remember any of the titles. One is Ken Follett's about the World end or something.
Shocker: I am thinking about finally breaking down and getting a Kindle.
Another Shocker: jojo the Status Quoquo Queen and Brian are making an offer on a home!(We have lived here in our little 1000 sq foot condo for 19 years!)
Looking forward to : Moving to a bit bigger place in a jazzier area of town.
Not looking forward to: Selling our little place. It's not a seller's market.
What worries me: aside from buying a house, the anti abortion legislation (don't know enough about it to debate, just know enough to be scared); Egypt, (again same disclaimer) and also that Anderson Cooper is going to get hurt again!
On with the randomness....
1. Pray for Anderson to be safe! (I love him almost as much as Jon Stewart.)
2. Who do you think would win in a wrestling contest? Anderson or John Stewart?
3. I'm thinking it's a draw. They aren't the manliest of men. Sort of in an equally unmanly way.
4. Who do you think would win between Sarah Palin and Barbara Bush? (I put my money on Barbara.)
5. I might watch the Superbowl. At least i will make bloody marys and low fat chili for it. But i haven't really cared about football since Roman Gabriel and Joe Namath played. That's how old i am.
6. Speaking of old. This week i had to get a different blood pressure medicine (the other one hasn't been bringing it down) and this time i will take a diuretic because of edema. I've never taken a water pill before. I hear it means you go to the bathroom A LOT!.
7. This means i will be in the bathroom approximately 7.25 hours per day now, since i'm always in there anyway with my bladder since it is about the size of a raisin. ....or Sarah Palin's brain.
8. I just hope it allows me to not want to rip off my jeans immediately after eating anything. I was getting ready to carrying a pair of sweats in my purse everytime i went out for Mexican or Chinese food.
9. Next week i go get bifocals. I don't think i will ever mind being old. I just hate GETTING older.
10. Speaking of Sarah Palin's brain. Why is it that the folks with the very largest egos have the smallest brains?I bet y'all can come up with more examples!
11. I wish there was a surgery to operate on egos. I know about 4 people i would love to schedule.
12. Course they are the same ones who probably want to schedule ME for a lobotomy.
13.I think i might have chosen to have a kid if i could have given birth to the E-Trade baby.
14. Welcome any yaya-ers who might be lurking. I heard this blog was linked on Facebook for a short while. I wouldn't have a problem with that if i was active on Facebook, but i'm not and i think we all know i have control issues. So i didn't want to keep it up. But if you came here because of that. I hope you post and introduce yourself.
15. Y'all know the rules: come here with your own randomness!