Last song purchased from iTunes: Don't laugh, but it was Wichita Lineman by Glen Campbell. (Brian had something to do with this.)
Shout Out : Swiss Charrd, where you be?
Book: The Magician's Wife by Ann Patchett. So far, so good.
Photo: Goes with my celebrity crush (below). I heard that Brad Pitt was the new ad campaign face for Chanel, here's a still shot from that.
I haven't done Threes in awhile. So here we go!
Three things I could live without:
- a phone
- birthday parties
Three things i would hate to give up:
Three celebrity crushes:
- Johnny Depp
- Brad Pitt
- John Corbett (back in his Northern Exposure days, BEFORE he started up with Bo Derek!)
Three things without fail, that are ALWAYS in my refrigerator:
- parmesan cheese
- old butter
- soy sauce
Three lies I keep telling myself:
- I'm going to stop complaining about people i work with.
- I'm going to not open that second bottle of wine on Friday night.
- I'm going to start dressing my age.
Three things i hate about home decor when i see it:
- fake plants
- vertical blinds
- family picture collages hung on walls all over the place
Three things i hope will happen:
- Obama gets re-elected in a landslide!
- All of my local election issues on the ballot get passed: Our Democrat Governor and my other legislative picks, NO on Charter Schools, Yes on Same Sex Marriage.
- My new raincoat that i bought for doorbelling this Saturday arrives tomorrow!
Three Best Things about the 2nd Obama/Romney Debate
- The now infamous Romney quote about the Binder of Women
- Obama not throwing Hillary under the bus over the Libya attacks.
- Obama's "Proceed Governor
OK, what do y'all have for threes?
Notes to Self:
Sunset: 6:16 :(
High for today: 65 degrees
All time blog views: 34,878