Menu of the Day:
Music: David Gray's "Draw the Line"
In my glass: Millstone French Roast.
Book: finished my second David Ellis courtroom drama book "Line of Vision". Looking for a new book now. Heard that John Irving's new book is out tomorrow.
Last iTunes purchase: Dispatch's "Carry You". BEAUTIFUL song.
What i keep forgetting to do: Make a dental appointment.
Welcome: to EoDE (Empress of Divine Expression), jojo's 23rd follower! And Furline! So glad you finally got your low rent ass over here! Dick Cheney break up with you or something?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Yesterday Ms. Hippie/Kylee's mom, Marie and i went over to Troy's house to stage it in hopes that he can sell it. (Right now it looks like frat boys live there and i think the realtor is afraid to go there.) We got a lot done, uncluttering and rearranging furniture and throwing away crap, and it looks great! Marie was smart enough to leave before it was time to scrape off wallpaper. I had no idea what a terrible job it was! (And I am so sore today. )
Troy and his son got off work and around 4:00 pm and we started scraping. The three of us to pass the time started talking (before my husband and Kylee/Hippie came down to help too - which took until 10:00 pm). Anyway, I don't know how the subject came up, but i think it started with me saying i was sick of being the First Born Type A person and that got me to come up with all the ways i was going to start being irresponsible from here on out, because irresponsible people get all the attention and people often think that irresponsible people are more fun. So here is what we came up with:
* * * * * * * * * * *
1. I am not going to even go to the dentist anymore ever.
2. I am going to quit flossing my teeth everyday too. (Maybe only on Wednesdays and Sundays.)
3. And maybe not even at all!
4. I am going to start showing up late to everything.
5. And when i have a get-together planned with someone i am going to cancel at the last minute.
6. And not only that, when someone wants to plan something, i am not going to commit right then until i see if i have a better offer with someone else who i think is more interesting.
7. I am going to file my taxes late.
8. I might even cheat on them. (I'll claim Ms. Hippie/Kylee as a dependent!)
9. Hey, i might not even file my taxes at all!
10. When there is a long line of merging to one lane in traffic, i am going to cut in front of ALL the cars and get in the front of the line.
11. When people stop to let me in i will not even wave thank you to them.
12. I will stop saying thank you to people when they do something for me, as if i am entitled.
13. I am going to drink too much everywhere i go and i will pretend to fight with people when they want to take my car keys away from them just to piss them off.
14. I am going to re-gift the presents my mom gets me to other family members. (and i won't even care if they know!)
15. I'm not paying my bills on time anymore either.
16. I am going to park in the handicapped spaces on days it's raining and i don't want to get my hair wet.
17. I might even park in those spots when it is NOT raining.
18. When grocery shopping i will go in the express line with 50 items and beligerently complain if anyone tries to tell me i can't.
19. I am going to call in sick on Fridays when i am not even sick.
20. ...and maybe on the following Monday too!
21. When i got to dinner at somebody's house, I am going to take home my bottle of wine that i brought if it's still half full.
22. I might even show up empty handed when i got to dinner at someone's house!
23. I might even take home other people's bottles of wine!
24. I am going to take more than 5 items in the dressing room.
25. I am going to leave our jack-o-lantern out until Christmas!
OK, y'all know the rules. What are the ways you want to be irreponsible?