Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Menu of the Day:
iTunes: Berry's Dream by The Old Silver Band. (Also my most recent purchase)
Drinking: Fresca and orange juice.
Book: Bad Girls. louie, did you give me this book to read about a woman in prison because she killed her kids? I just finished it. Weird.
Photo: Today we office girls went to the union headquarters for Toni's last day to have cake with the other staff. On the way i saw this truck.(I wasn't driving.) It cracked me up because I always say Toni taught me to cuss. I sent it to her in an email.
What i am procrastinating about: Rehearsing my speech for Saturday. I need to figure out how long it is.
The worst thing that happened. Toni's last day in the office was yesterday. It was a sad and emotional day for all of us.
Video: In honor of Father's Day - a really cool Jackie Greene song.
1. I like this beta blocker for making me very calm. It will help on Saturday. I was 'practicing' today to make sure it's not too much and it isn't.
2. It's not as much fun as Xanax, though. I really wish that stuff was a vitamin.
3. I am pretty sure i bought too much wine for this party on Saturday. I figured 3 glasses per person and did the math from there.
4. My new favorite cd: John Butler Trio's new one. (Thank you, eque. I just love it!)
5. I have this habit of when i get something new i wear it out. Like a new blouse, or new shoes, and a new cd, new way of wearing my hair. Then i get sick of it all, the blouse goes to the back of my closet, i get sick of the cd and i can't be bothered with my hair. Are y'all like that?
6. Is it my aspbergers? LOLOLOL....
7. Forget wrinkles, we all expect to get them as we age - I think the worst thing about getting older is eyebrows. Mine make me crazy and they would take up quite a bit of acreage on my face if i didn't tweeze them not once, but twice a day.
8. I don't have a book to read.
9. I should say, i don't have a book i WANT to read. I have books. I just like buying new ones and reading those instead of what is in my stacks.
10. I hate when i don't have a book to read.
11. My husband LOVES to watch Modern Marvels on TV and for some reason this makes me smile.
12. I got nothing else. When blog postings don't move, i like moving the blog. Even if i don't have anything to say.