Menu of the Day:
What I've been doing: Watching the Casey Anthony Trial. And DVRs of Chelsea Lately. I am so lazy!
Music: Graham Nash "Be Yourself".
In my Glass: No wine today. Just a smoothie. (It's also dinner because we had a late lunch from House of Pho.)
The Best Thing that Happened This Week: Got a haircut that i like! She cut off about 3 inches.
What I'm Procrastinating about: Sending in those warranty cards on my new dishwasher and stove.
OK, here is my list of stuff that i hate to do. Come and add your own!
1. High Fives. I absolutely hate the high five and i almost wanted to quit bowling because of it. Everyone wants to high five after a strike or spare. Both teams even. This is probably why i don't bowl that many strikes.
2. Along those lines: The Wave.... OH do i ever hate the wave! Just when i am getting situated in the stadium (stadiums not being a favorite place anyway), i get all settled and damn it i have to stand up and participate and show my team spirit. I HATE standing. It's why i never take a shower. It's why i became a secretary.
3. I do not like shopping. I especially don't like shopping for myself. I buy clothes more and more these days online (sometimes Louie is online and i email her stuff i think i want to buy to get her opinion.... i buy ALL my shoes online because of short fat wide Flintstone feet. Honestly, i think i would rather go to the dentist than go to the mall.
4. I really do not like washing my hair and if i were 20 years old i would grow dreads. It is so thick and wiry and takes forever to dry (though if you read my last blog post you saw my product endorsement of the Babyliss hairdryer). And it never looks as good when i do my hair as when my stylist does.
5. I don't like wearing eyeshadow. I do not know how to put it on.
6. I don't mind washing the clothes, but i hate folding them and putting them away. Same with the dishwasher.
7. I don't like traveling. I wish i could beam myself places. I do like being someplace away from home. I just don't like getting there.
8. I hate cooking for vegetarians. This is a well known fact about me if you have been reading here for awhile.
9. I don't like brainstorming or anything to do with group meetings that involved lots of broad visions. And i especially hate mission statements.
10. I work for a union but oddly enough, i hate bargaining. I am not a hold back kind of person. I just lay my cards on the table. In negotiating, (i.e. buying a car, buying a house) i always offer up what i want too quickly. the good thing is that i do walk away if the deal isn't suiting me. It saves A LOT of time.
11. I hate making small talk, another well known fact about me. If you meet me at a party for the first time and we only end up talking about the weather or you ask me if i have kids or where did i go to college (a question i always hate because i never went), I will probably pretend i have to go to the bathroom. Then i will probably head to the kitchen to get more wine.
12. I hate polite talk. The more polite you are, the more i am likely to stick my foot in my mouth and say something inappropriate.
13. I don't like reminiscing about the old days or my childhood.
14. I also don't like hearing too much about other people's favorite childhood memories.
15. I hate going to baby showers. Or wedding showers too. I swear i think i would rather go to a funeral. (as long as it wasn't someone i really liked too much. But then again, why would i be at a funeral of someone i didn't like?
16. I really hate it when people use cute words for cussing. If you are pissed off and say 'oh pickles' you will hear my eyes roll in my head. There is nothing wrong with the 'fuck' word. It's the perfect word, one syllabel, hard "K", easy to enunicate and even if you are hard of hearing you will be able to recognize it.
Ok, that's all i got for now. Please come add you own. I know you have many!
I hope y'all are able to post. I've had trouble myself, but lately my computer has been behaving. So i don't know what to think. I looked at the settings and they seem okay. Maybe Bill Gates has heard i've been talking smack on him.