While on my way to Lowes to buy basil for planting on my patio i thought of a new blog post: Ten Fives.
It goes like this: I list 10 different subjects that would include 5 answers. But as i type i honestly don't know what subjects i am getting ready to pick just now. I have not thought this through beyond the subject line idea.
I always like to tell y'all that like it's some magic trick...."Watch the Amazing jojo As She Randomly Chooses 10 Superfragilistic Topics For Her Blog That will Change Your Life!"
Ok.....First off. Let's talk about this:
I have a subscription to this magazine and i cannot wait until it arrives in my mailbox. It probably will tomorrow. So when it does i will be back to add more. I am not exactly sure how i should feel about this, given how i believe in free speech and all that.
But what comes to mind for me is something my husband said when he saw this guy's photo on the news the first time. Paraphrasing: "When girls see this guy's photo they are going to think he is so cute that he couldn't possibly be guilty."
And yes, he does look like that doesn't he?
I want him to look more like Tim McVeigh. Isn't that weird too?
Ok, that aside, let's talk get on with the Random jojo shit that changes all of y'all lives:
1. List five traits necessary for being your your friend:
2. What are 5 red flags for any person that makes you get the hell out of their way.
3. Can you give an example of the 5 best compliments you ever received?
4. What are 5 things that you have accomplished that you are proud of?
5. I know this might be redundant, but i don't care. What are 5 songs that you never get tired of?
6. Going off 'The Bomber' above in Rolling Stone, who are the first 5 notorious criminals who come to mind?
7. Who are the first 5 heroes?
8. What 5 movies can you see over and over? (again this might be redundant but my list often changes so i want to do it again.)
9. What are YOUR 5 vices?
10. What are 5 vices in others that you cannot tolerate?
Ok, here are the rules. YES , i have imposed rules..... do not read the other comments until you add your own. I want to see how many people come up with similar answers. All two of you.... hahahahaha.....
Speaking of...i already know from reading the stats that more than two people are reading, so this is an easy inclusive one. If you are reading you must like opinionations (I can make up words on my own blog) cause if you didn't you wouldn't be reading. So, come here and add yours, okay? (I will add mine later.)