|my original blog photo!|
2. See the thing is.... I can make up words on my own blog. So don't be calling the English Language Police on me...
3. louie, i mean YOU! And pearl too, if she is looking in.
4. I am excited about Christmas. (I always love the early part of the holidays!) Plus this year I have already started shopping.
5. Don't hate me for being semi-retired please. I wish allofy'all could have my schedule! If i were Santa Claus I would grant all of you that wish!
6. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa Claus and why did you stop?
7. I am back to running okay and feel better about being able to stick with my goal of running until i am 60 years old now that my foot has healed.
8. However, i have found that running is so easy compared to doing those circuit training classes at the YMCA! I rejoined after 5 years and going back has been hard. I can't do what i used to do in those classes. I had to quit before the class was up, it was just too hard.
9. Planks are a bitch! I used to be able to hold a plank for nearly two minutes. Now it's about 30 seconds.
10. How can i be getting old when i don't feel old in my head? I hate measurable differences like this that reminds me.
11. Since it's Thanksgiving let me add this and y'all should add yours: I am thankful for many many things.
- I am thankful that my brothers and sister had children so that i didn't have to. Because the truth is, i do love being around kids and young people.
- We have two new babies in our family this year - my sister's son had a baby in August and my brother Troy's son had a baby in October. My niece Ashley just got engaged to her boyfriend after 4 years. (I posted her very funny email here that she wrote to me telling me how she was so stressed to the point of being ready to throw up about having to buy him a Christmas present since they had only been dating a few weeks.) I like her man A LOT!
- I don't take my health for granted anymore. (But i also don't worry about it.)
- I love my galpal friends and our annual getaways.
- I love that while i am not the perfect wife or perfect person, my husband still lets me know when he thinks i have done something special or cool. This is special because i know that he is truly a better person than i am.
i just checked and Wordcount = 465, which the exception of this sentence, so i am signing off!