|These are salt and pepper shakers that my mom bought me a few years ago because we bowl. They are so incredibly goofy that i love them.|
1. iTunes: I haven't bought anything from iTunes in awhile but just recently found two songs thanks to equeyaya for Passenger's "Let Her Go" and SNL for introducing me to Imagine Dragons and their song"Radioactive".
2. Running: Finally hooked back up with friend and running buddy Karie today. She started a new job and we have not run together since September.
3. Book: Started going to the library again. Found a book The Returned which has been made into a TV series i have not watched yet. But i like the book so far. And i like going to the library. (Plus it will save me money!)
4. My job: My job was finally posted yesterday. It closes on Feb. 27. I will train my replacement in March and after 25 years will be totally done. It's been so nice to transition with my 18 hour week. And i will probably be sad that day i turn over my key and leave, but i am looking forward to it. I've already been packing up.
5. American Idol: I LOVE Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban too. And i never expected to like Jennifer Lopez but i do. (I just wish she would quit calling everyone 'baby'.)
6. My favorite Olympic moment: the American skater Jeremy Abbot fell on his very first jump and stayed down for quite awhile before getting up. It looked like he would leave the ice but the crowd cheered and he went on with his program and did very well. When he was done the crowd gave him a standing ovation. It almost made ME tear up watching. Years from now, this is what i will remember about these Olympics.
7. Bowling: We started this week. I haven't bowled since last April so when my very first ball was a strike i had high hopes. But then i ended up with a 92 and a 94 on my first two games. But my third game? ...I bowled a 158! (Don't know how i did that. I think that second beer loosened me up. )
8. Richard Sherman wants our photo: His people asked me if i would write a review about the four 'You Mad Bro' shirts i bought for our bowling team. So i wrote about how he was my favorite Seahawk and how our bowling team was called the SuperBowlers. They wrote back yesterday and asked if i would send them a photo of us wearing our shirts so Richard Sherman could add it to his Facebook page. hahaha...( Does Richard do his own Facebooking really? )
9. Jimmy Fallon! Can't wait for him to start on Monday!
10. Snow: One week ago we had a lot of snow! We didn't see much of it since we were at a charity auction but it was fun to come home to.
Notes to Self:
Sunrise: 7:17 am
Sunset: 5:33 pm (30 extra minutes of daylight since last week's post!)
hi/low temp: 53/37
Number of cat photos i had to hide on Facebook: 4
Number of Valentine's flower photos i had to hide: 5
Word count: 479
|Added because i mention in my comments: i found this house for louie to buy, which is only a mile from our place. It's on my running route and it's on the golf course and very cool inside!|