- Watched Midnight in Paris (which started the whole Googling thing) on Encore this morning.
- Walked for 1-1/2 hours with my sister in law Marie at the park.
- Grocery shopped.
- Cooked dinner from my new SkinnyTaste Cookbook.
- Ordered a baby present from Amazon.
- Googled the following: (In this same order almost.)
1. What happened to Owen Wilson's nose anyway? (He is the main character in the Midnight in Paris movie. (Which i really liked!)
|He broke it twice, once in a high school fight, and again in football.|
2. Who is that super handsome actor who played Ernest Hemingway in that movie?
|Turns out it is Corey Stoll as Ernest Hemingway|
|What he really looks like without the toupee.|
3. How often are you supposed to rotate your tires?
4. What is the safest baby car seat for a toddler?
5. How long does white wine keep in the refrigerator if the bottle is 2/3 full?
6. What percentage of my finances should be in cash accounts?
7. What is Hilltop Kitchen's menu like?
8. Who makes a good pair of underwear that won't show VPL in yoga pants?
9. Hair styles for women over 50 with thick hair.
|i wonder if my hair could do this? I'm afraid it might end up looking like a helmet!|
|This is what my hair looks like if i don't do anything to it. (It looks far worse in the front.)|
10. Substituting turkey for chicken in recipes.
|This is my own photo of dinner tonight: Skinnytaste recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu meatballs. Only i used turkey.|
11. Custom Entertainment Centers
|I like this one, not quite so big, but this i what i want! This actually sort of looks like our place with the floors and walls.|
|Also considering replacing my 6" kitchen floor tiles with this.|
Notes to Self:
Sunrise: 7:18 am
Sunset: 6:38 pm (loss of 23 minutes of daylight this week).
What I'm looking forward to: I can't think of anything right now. I'll come back to it.
Longest run: 38 minutes (My foot is giving me troubles again, dammit!)
Book: I keep picking up and putting down books. So far i haven't finished: Dear Daughter, The Leftovers, Galveston, The Invention of Wings, American Rust, and another book that I've forgotten.
Word Count: 290-ish (Without these notes.... This is probably the least amount of words i've ever posted on a full blog post!...Edited to add that i made up for it in COMMENTS!)