Bless me Blogger for i have sinned, it's been two weeks since my last blog post!
|The BEST pair of underpants ever for hiding VPL (visible panty line) while wearing yoga pants.|
1. About those underpants: I don't know about y'all but i could never wear a thong. And going commando while wearing yoga pants just seems gross. But these work. I went to Nordstrom and bought six pair and i think i am going to go back and get 3 more. They really do not show the underpants line! They are called TC Edge. And you can find them at Nordstrom or tcfineintimates.com. They are made by Cupid Intimates. They cover your whole butt and don't ride up! (They cost $18 a piece, or 3 for $39.)
2. Re: The word underpants. Some words i really hate and i found out i'm not alone, i forget where i recently read this, but it might have been Huffington Post. I have always detested the word panties! In addition, i hate these words too:
2. 50 Cent Words: I finished reading the book We Are All Completely Besides Ourselves last week. Again this is a book with a tortuous vocabulary. (Oddly enough for a person who loves to write, my vocabulary is so elementary that i actually found the word 'tortuous' by thesaurasing the word 'difficult'.) Here are the words:
3. Here is a good quote from that same book:
"When there is an invisible elephant in the room, one is from time to time bound to trip over a trunk."
4. My new favorite commercial is the Geico one with the teenagers and the horror movie. Where the girl says 'why don't we leave in the running car?' and they guy says 'Are you stupid? Let's hide in the shed with the chainsaws.'
5. Renee Zellweger : I am somewhat embarrassed to admit to checking out Trending Topics on Facebook, and this one is a doozy. (I even called up louie to see if she had seen it.) Renee doesn't look terrible, she just looks like a totally different person. How did she do that and why? (I think she got rid of her squinty eyes and did something to change the shape of her face.) My husband's celebrity crush was on her and when i showed him her new look he was quite disappointed. I think she looks like a generic beauty now and that's too bad.
6. My celebrity crush: Bradley Cooper. I've written about him on my blog before. He was so adorable on Jimmy Fallon's show earlier this week when they both started cracking up while talking about The Elephant Man which is of course a serious play (starring Cooper). Sometimes you see a celebrity and just know you would love to go out and knock back chardonnays with them in real life. People like Bradley, also Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Thompson, Meryl Streep come to mind.
7. Celebrity Non-Crushes: I don't think i would like the following people in real life:
Anyone who starred in the Twilight movies
OK, i'm probably over my 500 word count. Why don't you come and add your least favorite words and celebrity non-crushes! AND any product endorsements!
Notes for Me:
Sunrise: 7:38 am
Sunset: 6:11 pm (We have lost 47 minutes of daylight in two weeks).
Longest Run: 43 minutes
What I'm procrastinating about: Sending a sympathy card, making a dental appointment.
What I'm looking forward to: Going to Jazzbones and listening to blues this weekend with friends!
Word Count: about 535 (not counting notes)
What i hope for: That my brothers get jobs soon!
In the News: Ebola (still); Percy Harvin getting traded from the Seahawks; Renee Zellweger.