1. People need to stop answering their cell phones when I am out with them.
2. Vote! - yes, EVEN in the primaries.
3. I want folks to refrain from complaining about their problems if they are totally unwilling to do anything about them. Either ACCEPT them as a resolution or DO SOMETHING. (Just stop bitching to me about them.)
4. Find a charity that they believe in and contribute what is possible. If people have no money, then volunteer.
5. Say 'thank you' more often. People really don't do this enough anymore.
6. Parents need to STOP doing too much for their kids. I'm hoping and expecting these kids to to take our place someday but too many kids behave as if they entitled to everything.
7. Parents should introduce their kids to charity and have them work for something on their own that doesn't involve a kickback.
8. Don't overindulge in ANYTHING. Be it exercise, drinking, pot smoking, religion, recycling, talking, silence, tv, computer, etc.
9. If you are one to often give your opinion, please don't act like you are the final authority in the middle of your debate.
10. Make a resolution to ask more questions of people. Be curious. Most people love it.
11. Drink more water than wine.
12. If you are a vegan, please stop preaching to me about it and i promise not to secretly use bacon drippings in my dishes if I have you to dinner.
(OK, before anyone thinks i am being pious and righteous, let me say right here, some of these are my very own resolutions, especially #9 and #11. )