Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Over Easy... easy reading for hardworking people
I have been writing an easy news piece off and on for the past 18 years for my job. I made up the name and letterhead, which sports the egg as shown above.
I got the idea actually off the back of Bon Appetit back in the early 1990's, though Vanity Fair would inspire me now, but i wasn't reading it back then.
Anyway, over the years the questions had to change. When i first started i asked the question: Who is your favorite Cartwright from Bonanza? then it became Who is your favorite character on The West Wing. And now I ask Who is your favorite Grey's Anatomy character? Or your favorite American Idol judge?
So here are some of the questions. I hope y'all are ready to play: (Note: because blogger gave me some error message at first & depending on the length of your answers, you might want to answer 1-8 on one comment post and then 8-16 on another.)
1. What is the best thing you ever brought to Show and Tell?
2. What is the best present someone ever bought you?
3. If you could change one thing about your appearance (besides your weight) what would you pick?
4. Who do you admire?
5. What three things can always be found in your refrigerator?
6. If you were going to have a dinner party for a few friends, what would you serve/cook?
7. What song makes you want to dance?
8. What song have you ever sang karaoke too?
9. Were you popular in school. Did you win any yearbook Hall of Fame kind of bullshit? What was it?
10. Who was your major celebrity crush when you were in high school?
11. Who is your celebrity crush now?
12. What would you like to have said in your eulogy?
13. What do you avoid?
14. What do you look forward to?
15. When you buy stuff, what do you find yourself buying the most? (Besides regular groceries).
16. What addiction/vice do you wish you could quit?