1. But it seems like the country is starting to view Barack Obama in the same way that they did Jimmy Carter back the end of his first term.
2. That Rick Perry is the incarnate of George W. Bush, only in a way that pisses me off, more appealing. And i do believe Rick Perry will be the Republican nominee.
3. That many/some Americans seem to like stupid people more than smart people, especially when electing a president.
4. That it makes no sense to buy some things organic...say like.... avocados, bananas, melons.
5. That we look better than our mothers did when they were the age that we are now, mostly because of the styles, especially hair!
6. it used to be more fun going out to the movie theater. I think that's because i don't get to wear my pajamas and lay down on a pillow.
7. It's harder to find music i like on iTunes. I think i might not be their demographic.
8. The more strident and obnoxious a person is on TV the more famous they get.
9. We actually have to be reminded sometimes that there are wars going on because it seems easy to forget unless you have a family member fighting in it.
10. Reading anything in our local news is likely to give one hypertension or agoraphobia or enough to make even a bleeding heart liberal to want to go out and buy a gun.
11. Enunciating your words perfectly is irritating to anyone who has to hear it.
12. Chewing gum is low rent.
13. Obnoxious and immoral people never really change.
14. Passive aggressive people are some of the most obnoxious people on the planet. Because you can never win with them. You just have to kick their ass and make it hurt.
15. Women have it worse than men because menopause sucks and lasts far far too long which is not fair, considering women already have to go through childbirth and getting old looks worse on us than on them. i think this needs to be renegotiated with God or whoever is in charge of this.
So what would YOU add?