...but it never stopped me before.
Menu of the Day:
Music: right now it's Springsteen's Ghost of Tom Joad.
Best Thing that Happened this Week: i'm still thinking......i'll get back to you.
Book: i resisted this book before and i'm not sure why because i'm reading it now and LOVING it. Y'all have probably heard of it: Cutting for Stone . It's always prominently displayed these days in bookstores.
(I think this makes book #14 this summer for me.)
What I am procrastinating about: I need to take those classes with the Apple Store so i can do the Microsoft applications like Word and Excel, not to mention the music stuff. I miss my iTunes!!!!
What i have accomplished this week: I'm still thinking....i'll get back to you.
On with the randomness....
1. I HATE the commercial for the Shake Weight, don't you? Have you seen this stupid commercial? An overbuffed muscle-y dude is shown BEFORE his 6 minutes with the stupid Shake Weight and then they show him after he's worked out with the Shake Weight for awhile. It's the same guy only his body is even grossly more buff. I hate guys who love their body that much.
2. The Shake Weight looks like a workout tool for how to give a better hand job without throwing out your wrist. Everyone says that. And nobody needs six pack abs in order to give a good hand job. I'm pretty sure.
3. Having said all this, for something like only $26, it would make a great gag gift.
4. I went back to work this week. What made it easier was the weather hasn't been all that great. It's been somewhat cloudy and not making me beg for margaritaville time at all. I also like having lots of stuff to do with time to do it and this time of year makes it easier. I swear i felt the touch of autumn in the air today.
5. Did everyone see Matt Damon and his mom (who is a teacher) speak up for teachers? i YouTubed it on Facebook. But i also found out that Lawrence O'Donnell did a whole thing on his The Last Word segment.
6. Matt Damon is my niece Kylee's new husband pick. Too bad she gave up blogging so she won't see this.
7. I don't have that much on my mind after all so i guess i will stop. I was just getting tired of seeing Tabatha's photo at the top of the other post. I love her, but she's a little bit scary.