I thought it might be nice to focus on something positive... so here is my list.
2. I love watching old Bob Newhart shows on the ME TV network.
3. Sometimes when I am reading, i like to do so when there is complete silence. No background noise whatsoever.
4. Speaking of background noise, i love the sound of our new dishwasher when it's running through a cycle.
5. I really like a nap in the afternoon on my day off.
6. I hate running in the morning. but i really really like how i feel when i'm done.
7. I like rainbows. Today there was an amazing one just as i was leaving the house. I went back in to take a photo of it. It's kind of late tonight to format it for this blog, but i'll try and put it up tomorrow.
8. I like a good restaurant hamburger.
9. I like when i think i don't know how to spell a word but then i wing it and find out later that i got it right.
10. I like putting stuff back where it belongs. Sometimes i wish i didn't need to have things in order, but when i'm doing it, i realize i just like doing it. It feels good.
11. I like cooking the most when i am trying a new recipe.
12. I like to tweeze my eyebrows. It actually might be more of an obsession. But lately i've been trying to grow them out so i'm trying to hold back. It goes along with my love of tasks which show results fairly quickly. Painting and vacuuming being other tasks i like (though i don't have rugs to vacuum anymore.)
13. Back to spelling for a sec: I like that i always know how to spell 'vacuum'. Many great spellers still miss this one. Also 'nausea'.
14. A new pair of pajamas is just as exciting to me as a new pair of boots. I LOVE pajamas.
15. I like when people ask provocative and daring questions.
16. I like making Excel spreadsheets.