Menu of the Day:
The best thing: I ran 66 minutes today, the longest i have run since 13-14 years ,with no walking. I want to run a half marathon in May, the same one that i ran when i turned 40 years old. This time I will be in a new age group, the 55 and over. (Pushing 60 with my next birthday is my motivation, just as turning 40 was in 1997.)
Music: Mother and Child Reunion by Paul Simon.
Drinking: Ballbuster Red. I think i posted about this before.I cannot tell a lie. I am on my third glass.
On with the random stuff. Cause i think i need to make this short.
1. Gingrich: really? I am not sure if i am happy about this or not. Do i like America better because they would choose him? No. i do not. I would feel better if people who disagree with my politics chose Romney. Because that tells me they are making an intelligent decision. But maybe I am happy because i think Obama is going to be okay?
2. Let's get off presidential politics. here's what is bugging me lately. I don't like the new E-Trade baby commercial; i am not happy with it is happening with our state politics with charter school legislation and even more than that, especially since i want to go back and work in schools after 2013. I think Brad Pitt should win an Academy Award more than George Clooney.
3. I used to joke, and be semi-serious to to be honest, about working in charter schools, but i also said the same thing about working in an orphanage. It's all about the wacky parents. But truthfully, in jojo terms about what is wack, i do not want to work with helicopter moms, soccer moms, and any parent who over coddles their kids. That's what i mean. And i didn't realize until recently that charter school moms are going to be EXACTY the kind of moms i am going to want to punch in the face. (I have been reading their blogs.)
4. Which means i will be fired within the first week.With my new workout routine, i think it means they will end up in the hospital.
5. Back to Academy Awards. here's why i think Brad should win over George. George Clooney is playing himself in The Descendants. I liked that movie alot. dont' get me wrong. I read the book before i saw the movie. George was great, but it was like the character was written for HIM... Brad Pitt went out of his personality and pulled it off. So there. Brad Pitt.
I think i am going to stop right here.
Notes to myself:
All time Views: 24,388
Run today: 66 minutes, no stopping.
Pageviews last month: 1240
So what is going on with all of y'all?