I have no idea where this is going to go, but i've been trying to make these shorter anyway. So winging it might help with that.
1. I am a pretty fast reader, but i seem to tear through books more so on the Kindle Fire than i do when reading books made from former trees.
2. The people with the biggest egos are often the least smart person in the department.
3. Employees who tell you they give a 110% or even more have a pretty low bar in the first place. (Also they are not good at math.)
4. White wine tastes better when it's just slightly above room temperature.
5. Actually most things do. Including my morning yogurt. And most definitely cheese!
6. The moment i see crocuses spring up from the ground makes me already want to pull out my open toed shoes.
7. Like Lay's potato chips, it's hard to have only one glass of wine. As i said in my past post, i don't have this same problem with beer, though i really like strong microbrews.
8. Digital photography is wearing. I promised to format and upload the photos i took from the cooking class at our last trip and while some of the photos are fun and pretty good, i just hate going through them on PhotoShop in order to do this. I miss the days of just taking a roll of 36 to the one hour photo.
9. But i really hate breaking promises so i will get to it eventually. I just wish sometimes that i didn't take so many photos.
10. Blogging is going the way of the cd, the newspaper, snail mail. And that's too bad. I really love this medium. (It feeds my writing desire) and of course, my desire to share opinions and hear others' opinions!)
Notes to self:
All time blog posts: 25, 877 (I swear this was the same number as last time)
Popular blog post of the week: last week's post: Just Your Regular Weekday Menu with 44 posts
Sunset: 6:02 pm
Longest run this week: 1 hour and 20 minutes (Saturday)