Sunday, May 6, 2012
1. Gerry Rafferty is on the cd and i have to say i never get tired of City to City. Right Down the Line is playing.
2. Even if it does remind me of my first ex-husband. Since it came out around 1978.
3. It's 68 degrees outside! To us in the Pacific Northwest, this is as huge a deal as when it has a big snow in January. Our weather is usually so much the same gray skies, 40 degree weather 98 percent humidity. In other words, always a bad hair day.
4. I finished a book called So Much Pretty. It was a layered rural upstate New York suspense story. Good. Much better writing than Fifty Shades!
5. I made fun of myself for buying these Garnet Hill $79 yoga pants online while drinking wine (I think i did this on Facebook instead of here though so some of y'all might not know) and i have to say i LOVE these pants and have been living in them every weekend. They are so comfortable and don't stretch out in the knees.
6. What i like most is they don't have a drawstring like sweatpants do so it doesn't look like you're walking around with a hard on when your t-shirt sticks out over them.
7. I like them so much i asked Brian to buy me a pair for my birthday.
8. This birthday i will be 55 years old. I don't mind this really and i was thinking that i can get senior citizen discount tickets to movies? Is that true? I do mind that I am beyond middle age now, but i was last year too. so not biggie. Nobody lives to be 108 or 110 years old.
9. Not with my Type A personality and the way i drink wine.
10. My nephew Brian called me today (the one who is getting married in Sept.) and we talked for about an hour on the phone. It's so easy to talk to him. I love his instinctive and intuitive mind. He's grown up a lot in the past few years.
11. I might come back here and put up a photo. (I hate having a blog post without one.) But this is a mishmash of nothing really. Not sure what photo would match.
12. Come and put up your own mishmash! HEY...i think i just came up with a subject line! (I was going to just leave it blank.)
13. It would have sounded better if i put this up tomorrow though. Mishmash Monday! Maybe it should be a regular thing.