1. I like Howard Stern. I never watched America's Got Talent until last week by accident. (It was the episode with the guy lifting weight with his eyelids...eewwwww...I couldn't watch.) I was channel surfing (one of my top favorite hobbies) and just started watching. I also liked Don Imus too and even had a Letter to the Editor printed about him that i wrote after he was fired.
2. Disclaimer: I don't like everything they say or do. I just like that they unabashedly put themselves out there saying stuff that many other people are already thinking. I tend to be attracted to be people who are not that polite. (My husband is the exception, he's a very nice man. But then i need someone to rein me in sometimes so nobody murders me.)
3. I like cleaning stuff. I like putting things in order.... putting stuff back where it belongs. I like dusting and vacuuming. And when i had a lawn, i also like mowing it.
4. Disclaimer: I hate washing my car though. (And putting away clothes.)
5. It's no secret how much i love balancing my checkbook. I post about it often.
6. Disclaimer: I hate writing out the check to pay the bills.
7. I like cooking. What's weird is i like cooking a new recipe the most. Especially when company is coming over. Why this is weird is because i tend to gravitate towards what is familiar and not embrace new things.
8. Disclaimer: I hate cooking for high maintenance eaters. VEGANS. Doesn't mean i can't be friends with people who are vegans, i can, i just don't like cooking for them.
9. Though i have to admit, i don't think i could be married to a vegan. It might even be a deal breaker for me, like someone who does drugs or smokes.
9. I can't say that i really love running, cause i don't, and i live for my non-running days. What i love most is the feeling i have when i am done. And how i feel about setting goals and keeping that commitment. (Truth is, for me it's not about the running at all. My goal is to keep it up at least until i am 60 years old.)
8. I like getting things fixed even if it means i have to pay for it. I recently paid a over a couple of hundred dollars to have the cabinet makers come out and put new hinges on my cabinet doors so they could close all the way. Nobody else would notice, but i do. I don't mind spending money to fix things that bug me even if i am the only one who knows.
9. I like raw oysters. And i would never disguise the taste with cocktail sauce. That ruins it!
10. I like anchovies on my pizza too but have yet to meet anyone who will eat a pizza with anchovies.
11. I like always knowing well ahead of time what i am going to do. And the directions on how to get where i am going. This is because i really hate being lost. (It's almost a phobia with me, probably has something to do with my childhood.) Probably other people are like this too, but i think most people like more adventure.
12. I like staying indoors.
13. I like some Neil Diamond songs. (I'll post which ones later.)
14. I like asking personal and provocative questions.
15. Disclaimer: i wish more people were comfortable with this.
16. I like writing. I loved writing book reports in high school. Mine were probably always longer than anyone else's in class. (I know, probably not hard to believe!)
Maybe i will think of some more.