Saturday, July 7, 2012
Boring Blog Post
Here's a photo from last night. It's taken from Brian's iPhone and it's dark, but you can see the view.
That's Troy's (my brother) girlfriend on the left. I'm on the right. And THAT is HER view from her place on the Puget Sound. Going to dinner at her house is like having a one day vacation. (It reminds me of the place we go on Vashon Island.)
I loved my first week of vacation. Nice and lazy, but next week will be busier.
It was so warm today i broke down and bought a bottle of Bombay gin at Albertson's and we had our first gin and tonic by the pool. And the kids weren't even there today! It felt like the old days. (Only we still miss Dorothy.)
My Vacation to Do List for the Next Week:
1. Go see my Brian The Nephew skydive next Saturday on his 30th birthday.
2. Then later go to see Brian The Husband's band play that afternoon.
3. I might follow through with a garage sale with our condo community on Friday. Not sure i want to go through our storage to organize it though.
4. louie's house tomorrow for Emma The Daughter of Louie's bday.
5. Another bday party on the 12th for Brian the Husband's side of the family.
6. Having his mom and niece overnight for that party.
7. A game of gin for money this evening on the patio. (Updated to say that i lost $3, but it was VERY close.)
8. Maybe happy hour with louie and jj. Not sure which day.
9. Grey's Anatomy in the morning. I forgot to watch Season 7 i just realized. So i changed from Mad Men in the Morning plan to Grey's.
10. Making my bed.
11. Working on my tan.
12. Running a lot.
13. Naps, because i am not sleeping well AT ALL since i went off damn birth control pills. It's been a month now and i don't think i have slept more than two hours in a row since. The good thing is i can go back to sleep most nights. But i'm up every two hours.
Seems like i'm forgetting something. hmmmm.
Well, i needed to change the blog to keep my goal of one a week average by end of year. So this is it.