1. That new Honey Boo Boo show on TLC. It's disgusting to me that in our country we elevate this type of family to superstardom. And what's that other show? Tiaras and Tots or some damn thing where all the girls look like Jon Benet Ramsey? I believe this show was a spinoff from that show.
2. Why can't there be a show about a young smart struggling student who does charity work or someone volunteering in the Peace Corps, people saving lives, anything but this? The shit on TV is not helping this generation be wise and honorable. Don't even get me started on the Baby Mamas and those Jersey assholes.
3. I'm really afraid God is watching TV (I'm sure God gets bored too!) and I'm afraid after watching some of this crap, He might take a hint from the Mayans and just end it all this December.
4. For God, it would be like changing the channel on the remote. Think about it. And be scared.
5. Here's an absurdity for you: how come razor blades cost so much money and don't last that long? You just know that they have the technology to make a razor blade that could last all through the summer, (and they should for the money we pay) but nooooooo. I've nicked my legs most when trying to get more life out of my razor blades.
6. So many drugs for men for their old limp dicks, but nothing to safely help women get through menopause.
7. Eyebrows, nose hair, ear hair that grow out in truly unruly comedic fashion as we get older but hair eyelashes and and the hair on our head gets thinner where we really want more.
8. Back to Honey Boo Boo for a moment. I've called my husband Boo Boo for many years. (If i ever call him Brian to his face he knows I am getting ready to give him some bad news.) The Boo Boo comes from his initials BBB. Mostly i just call him Boo....but i feel like i need to give him a new nickname now because of this dumbass show.
9. And aren't they voting for Romney too? I think like McCain had Joe The Plumber, Romney needs Honey BooBoo. Anyone middle class or lower middle class American voting for Romney is an absurdity.
10. And here's another: Why can i buy a regular physical book in paper form from Costco cheaper than a digital book from Amazon? That makes no sense to me at all. I like to loan out books to friends and it's not as easy if you have an e-book. Seriously, i thought it was going to save money (and trees, right?) but noooo. Greedy bastards, Jeff Bezos who supports charter schools in our state. This is why i am borrowing more from the library. This will dismay my friends as the Jojo Library dries up and closes for economic reasons.
I have more, but i forgot them. I'll come back. Please add to these!
Notes for me:
Sunset 9/25/12 @ 7:01 pm
High temperature was 66 degrees.
Blog all time views: 33,966
Page views today: 26
Page views this month: 1142